যারা ২০১৯ সালে এস এস সি পরীক্ষায় অংশগ্রহণ করবে তারা আশাকরি ঠিকমত পড়ালেখা করছো। তোমাদের অনেকের কাছে ভয়ের বিষয় হলো ইংরেজি। গাদাগাদা পড়া থেকে কোনগুলো শিখবো, কোনগুলো বেশী গুরুত্বপূর্ণ পরীক্ষায় আসার সম্ভাবনা একটু বেশী আর কোনগুলো একটু কম গুরুত্বপূর্ণ পরীক্ষায় আসার সম্ভবনা কম ইত্যাদি বিষয় তোমাদের মাথায় আসে। এজন্য তোমাদের জন্য আজ দেওয়া হলো ইংরেজি বিশেষজ্ঞ দ্বারা তৈরি এসএসসি ইংরেজি সাজেশান ২০১৯। সাজেশানটি সকল বোর্ডের জন্য প্রযোজ্য। সাজেশানগুলো যথাযথ অনুশীলন করো আশা করি উপকৃত হবে।
Louis Pasteur was a French — a the age of 72.
William Blake, a poet — sixty-ninth years. Albert Einstein was —
Noble Prize Physics. Sir Jagadish Chandra Bose November 23, 1937.
Munshi Abdur Rouf was — in Bangladesh
Nelson Mandela was born— a long illness.
Abraham Lincoln was the — in Washington.
The Noble Prize is the — inventing X-rays Humayun
Ahmed was — Nuhash Palli.
Mother Teresa is — died in 1997
Abraham Lincoln was born — in 1865.
Your hair and every cell — suspect is guilty or not. Zahir
Raihan was — Liberation War
Begum Sufia Kamal —November 1999.
Marconi was an — died in 1937 Milton was a great —- literature died.
The Battle of Plassey is bloody war Captain Mohiuddin Jahangir honor of Birsrestho
To be a good citizen, you have A responsibility is a duty—
May Day or International Workers
21 February is a memorable day…
21 February has been observed
26 March, Our independence day
Pahela Baishakh is the first day —
Meherjan lives in a slum—-
Humans can neither change
Sri Lanka’s economy has—-
Partha Pratim Majumder was born
Mother Teresa was moved by —
Steven Paul Jobs, most popularly—- ‘Heritage is what we inherit—-
Paharpur is an important French sculptor, Fredric—
Zahir Raihan was one of the most —
Countries of the world rely on—–
Eid is the main religious festival
Michael Madhusudan Dutt was—
Let’s imagine a citizen’s ordinary day—
The advantages of internet—-
1. Education is very important for the development of a nation. Suppose, you are Sajid/Sajida and your friend is Arif/Arifa. Now, write a dialogue between you and your friend about the importance of education in the development of a nation.
2. Suppose, you are Monir/Monira and your friend is Rahim/Rahima. You want to be a doctor but your friend wants to be a teacher. Now, write a dialogue between you and your friend about your aim in life. SSC English 1st Paper Suggestion 2019 SSC English 1st Paper Suggestion 2019
3. Write a dialogue between you and your friend Farhan on how to eradicate the illiteracy problem from Bangladesh. SSC English 1st Paper Suggestion 2019 SSC English 1st Paper Suggestion 2019
4. Write a dialogue between you and your friend on the merits and demerits of using a mobile phone. SSC English 1st Paper Suggestion 2019 SSC English 1st Paper Suggestion 2019
5. Write a dialogue between you and your friend about the importance/necessity of tree plantation
6. Rahim feels out of sorts. He goes to his doctor to consult his health problem. The doctor checks his temperature, feels the pulse and finds nothing serious. Now, write a dialogue between them
7. Write a dialogue between you and your friend about the bad effects of smoking.
8. Write a dialogue between you and your friend about the advantages and disadvantages of village life and city life. SSC English 1st Paper Suggestion 2019 SSC English 1st Paper Suggestion 2019
9. Write a dialogue between you and your friend Rima /Rimon about the importance of reading a newspaper. SSC English 1st Paper Suggestion 2019 SSC English 1st Paper Suggestion 2019
10. Write a dialogue between you and the librarian of your school library regarding borrowing a book. SSC English 1st Paper Suggestion 2019 SSC English 1st Paper Suggestion 2019
1. Suppose, your name is Anik/Anika. The annual prize-giving ceremony of your school was held yesterday. Now write an e-mail to your friend Upam/Obama describing it.
2. Imagine, you are Rimon. You are going to visit Cox’s Bazaar the next month. Your friend Jashim wanted to know about this charming place. Now, send an email to your friend telling him about Cox’ Bazar and inviting him to join you.
3. Suppose, you are Kiron. You have a friend named Rohit. Write an email inviting him to join your birthday party.
4. Suppose, you are Nabil of Pabna. One of your friends who lives in Khulna has won the President’s award in essay writing. Now, send an email to your friend Anik congratulating him on his achievement.
5. Write an email to your mother about how you physically feel after recovery from an ailment.
6. Write an e-mail to your friend inviting him to the marriage ceremony of your sister.
7. Suppose you have a friend in Nepal named Mahesh. You have just visited Nepal and had a great time with Mahesh at his place in Kathmandu. Write an email to Mahesh thanking him for his hospitality he offered you in Kathmandu.
8. Suppose, you have recently enjoyed a train journey. experience. Now, write an email to your friend about your intimate friends.
9. Suppose, you are Nila. Shima is one of your Her email ID is firstname.lastname@example.org. Recently her father has died. Now, send an email to her consoling her.
এই পোস্টটি আগে Studytour10.blogspot.com করা হয়েছে।
এমন ভাল ভাল সাজেশন পেতে সবার আগে ভিজিট করুন Studytour10.blogspot.com সাইটে।